Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eating disorder help, please?

Actually, I don't have an eating disorder, and I don't think that you sound crazy. At all. I feel as though you can feel successful about how you eat, if you were to eat healthily too... Like if you made the perfect 'diet' and stuck to it perfectly you could get some satisfaction out of that. Besides. I don't think that you really are happy. And whereas I think that you're right in saying that your parents aren't going to bend, a therapist might. Not that they would encourage your eating disorder, but they might find a middle of the road solution. Also, your parents sound like good ones. So why not tell them about your mentality? Not the morbidness, but why you feel that you do it. Just so that they can understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment