Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ugh! my bestfriend doesnt care about me anymore!!!?

We've been best friends since grade 5. We were a gorup of 4, Me, Tj, Arielle, Anna, and now were in grade 7 and we go to different jhs and i hang out and talk to Anna everyday, since she goes to the same school as me. Tj and Arielle also go to the same school but not my school. Anyway, i still talk to tj if i ever see her online on anything and i text her like everyday, but i dont talk to arielle. She cant text anymore, but even when she could, she would never text to me. I would sent her likee 9 texts and she would never reply, but when i ask her how often she texts she as like "alll the time! and sometimes when i really shouldnt be, like in class" i was like ouch. On fb she wrote a tbh and all she wrote was "take the bus so i can see you, k" like, doesnt she miss me? She wrote a status saying that she misses one of her friends. She made a BUNCH of new 'best friends' and sometimes i feel like im not even one of them! I mean when i talk to her on fb theres nothing to talk about and she usually says brb and never comes back :/ . She never ever likes any of my statuses or pictures or anything. I mean, i made new best friends too, but they are like nothign compared to my old ones. I loveee Tj, Arielle, and Anna and i dont want to lose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment