Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WHAT SHOULD I DO? DOES HE LIKE ME?

I am Sikh Indian girl ,this guy who is from Pakistan. I saw him in my junior yr at high school he was a senior then. He was in my class but we never talked. He always looked at me. I just recently chatted with him facebook. I am going to his college. But I feel very nervous when i talk with him online. He always chat with me first on facebook. When he is chatting with me I always ask him questions and he replys back after like 10 mins?? How can I find out if he likes me??? He starts out saying only Hey to me first.When I am about to sign out. I say I got to go now. He writes like brb or why you signing off to me. If he likes me I don't want to break his heart??? I won't see him until september cuz then i start college. I liked his pics and he also like my pics on facebook. I am the only friend that is a girl? All rest are boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment