Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm so confused, what should I do to lose this last amount of fat fast over the summer/?

I'm a 16 year old GUY, 165 lbs, 5'10 tall. I have some belly fat, love handles, and a bit of bum fat. Other then that, I'm really not fat, I'm pretty slim, but I don't look the best when I take my shirt off coz i have no muscle in my chest and abs, just some fat. WHat can I do to achieve a nice, toned, lean look? not huge, but toned and lean. I need to lose prolly 10 pounds. What do I need to do, I have access to a gym, and I plan on going every other day, but don't know what to do there to achieve a lean ripped toned look. On the days where I don't go to the gym, I'm going to do the Spartacus Workout from mens health. I want to look really good before september 1st, coz im going to a new school, so how can I accomplish this?

No comments:

Post a Comment