Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Please help! What should I do?

I'd have to say choice 1. I think it is demeaning to just sit and wait for him when you could be doing something else. I know how long-distance relationships are and they only work if there is mutual respect. It might just be a bad habit, maybe something else comes up he can't ignore. But whatever the reason is for not returning, you should not be sitting at his beck and call. I've done it and it didn't work. I felt resentful (why is his time more valuable than mine?) and decided I needed someone who would give back what I gave them. You don't say what his reasons are or if he gives you excuses for not coming back so it's hard to really know what your relationship is about. I just think that you should do something better with your time than sitting at the computer and waiting for someone you figure won't be back online. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment