Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can A probation officer do this all the time?

Okay So I understand that you have to do whatever you PO wants you to do, but I'm working full time 8 to 5 and have to get time off to see my PO. I also don't have a car so I need to borrow one to get to my probation meetings...So the beginning of this month I got time off and had a ride for the first Wednesday of the month. The PO decided to cancel the meeting the day before because his "Air Conditioners" broke? (what kind of bull is that)...so he reschedule at a time where I couldn't find a ride and couldn't switch my schedule around at work....Then our next meeting is the week of July 4th. and already arranged everything...now he wants to reschedule that one for an earlier time...Like how am I suppose to better myself and get away from my criminal ways if hes hurting my working schedule and my ticket to a better life??

No comments:

Post a Comment