Friday, July 22, 2011

Is my ex feeling regret and hurt?

So about 2 months ago, my ex broke up with me. We were going out for almost 3 years, she said the usual don't have feelings anymore type of break up. She said she needed her space to help herself and do for herself. What can you do, so I had to agree to it. She was snotty with me at first after the break up always acting rude towards me and all that, I was a good boyfriend to her and even she admitted that. I never did any hurt to her, ever. Always was there for her and gave her what she needed. My ex has been posting sad looking tweets on twitter lately saying stuff like " things that shouldn't hurt me...hurt me " and " the moral to the story is I do have feelings, even if I don't want to acknowledge them ". So now I been talking to this new girl I met, she is pretty cool and everything so we have been hooking up as of late. I went to the mall with her to get some things and I was holding her hand. My ex's best friend works at a photo place and I seen her working there so I tried my best to get past it without her seeing me. So now I come home from hanging out today to see a tweet from my ex saying " Brb being a home wrecker ". My ex told me when she broke up with me that it wasn't about going out looking for guys and all that jazz because she mentioned 3 years is too long and she won't ever want a long relationship for a long time. So it slaps me in the face now, but I think she is talking about me in that tweet. Who else can she be talking about being a home wrecker to, do you think she is feeling the hurt of seeing me move on and not be bothered by the break up and realizing that what we had is lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment