Saturday, July 23, 2011

Who's fault and what should I do?

So the other day was one of my long time best friend's graduation and he had went to mine a few days before his so I thought I'd go to his but it didn’t seem as if he was too excited about it. I had to ask him about all the details and so I got the impression that he didn't want me to go and it sounded like he was discouraging me because he told me that the place was really far from my house, which it is. And i asked him on numerous occasions if he wanted me to go but all he would say was it's up to you it really doesn't matter. The reason why it made a difference if he really wanted me there was because I'd have to talk to my mother about taking me to his graduation which was 45 minutes away and took place at 8AM and none of my other friends knew him so I couldn't get a ride from them. Oh and another reason I didnt want to go was my graduation was a few days before and he drove out of his way to mine but then didnt make it to my grad party due to work and so he suggested he make it up to me by having lunch with me but then he cancelled on me two days in a row and after the second day he didn’t bother rescheduling. So I just didn't feel like going out of my way for him anymore. But then on his graduation day I texted him saying congratulations and im proud of you etc and he said that "all of his friends were there" and said how great it made him feel. Is it my fault that he’s not talking to me? And what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment