Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guys, did he ditch/stood me up? 10 points.?

this guy from work has asked me to break and lunch and has paid for me both times. today he wanted me to help him with stuff just for the hell of it lol and when he said he was tired I asked if he had taken his lunch ( which he had and he asked if i did which was a yes) so he asked me when I was taking my last break and asked me to go on break with him. He asked me. I Wasnt even suggesting going on break. he decided for 2:00 when 2:00 came around he showed up punching me in the shoulder and he said 2:15 just so I would know, cause I guess he was busy/caught up in something so I said ok. 2:15 came around and nothing. then I didn see him untill 2:45 abouts like helping someone.. and when his shift ended at 3:30 he drove passed me honked the horn, smiled and waved. He didnt come by to get me for break and how the hell do you forget that within 30 mins, and reschedule the time just to stand me up, but honks smiles and waves. we work together.. so thats a major hint he not into me right guys? For all I know he ditched me and went without me or with another girl I have no idea. and how should I handle it tomorrow like ignore him? he asks me out on breaks and why did he wave and make himself known if he wanted to stand me up? to prove he fooled me and got me

No comments:

Post a Comment