Friday, July 22, 2011

I want to reschedule my wedding...?

I am very stressed right now over our current situation. I just need advice. My fiance and I have been engaged for a little over six months. Our wedding date was set for October in Las Vegas. My problems are that we just found out we're having a baby. By the time October rolls around I'll be six months pregnant. It's going to cost $6000 just to fly to Vegas. Then, it's going to cost another $4,000 for the wedding. Not to mention, we don't even have all of those funds yet... We have to save and save and save and put the rest on his credit card... I don't want to spend that money on it anymore now knowing that we have a baby on the way. I want to reschedule our wedding to a cheaper location for us (which would be Guam or Hawaii) and change the date from October to July. My fiance doesn't want to. He wants his mother to be at his wedding... Which I completely understand. He wants our wedding day to be the orginal day that we picked, I do too. But... I just can't see myself going through with spending all that money. What can I do? Should I just bite the bullet, spend the money and get married in Vegas in October?

No comments:

Post a Comment