Saturday, July 16, 2011

Does anyone know how to go about petitioning the court to allow me to drive to and from work ONLY?

My license was revoked when I got a ticket doing my delivery job. I didnt know I had outstanding violations because nothing ever happened, no one ever asked for payment of fines. I owe a lot of money, and obviously lost my driving job. I just got a great job, but public transportation doesnt run late enough and friends are busy with their lives. I NEED to be able to drive to and from work ONLY! Im willing to make payment arrangements with the court until the fines are satisfied and my CDL reinstated. Cant make payments without work, cant get to and from work unless I can convince the court to allow very limited driving privilege. How do I go about accomplishing this to and from work only driving privilege? Thanks for the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment