Saturday, July 16, 2011

How to be the best boyfriend EVER (ladies)?

I have never had a bf, but I know if I did have one, I would want him to be very loving, romantic, to respect my wishes and my family. To show me how much he cares about me, not by money, but by small gestures by saying "I love you" or just holding me close and telling me how I much I mean to him. A guy who will be a gentleman, open the door for me, help me with my seat. Help me when I am weak and sick. Always be there for me, oh, and one very very important thing, that he will be committed to me and not leave me for another woman. So important! And he needs to prove to me that he won't leave me for another woman. I hope that I was able to help you out Kenny C, good luck and I hope for the best for you 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment