Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I don't live near any major modeling agencies?

I asked this question before but it some how got deleted... Anyways, I live in saskatchewan Canada, and I would like to become a model. The problem is that there are no major agencies in my area! I had previously applied to an agency in my city and I got called back. The only problem was they kept making appointments then cancelling and rescheduling! So the agencies in my city are not very professional. I would like to do high fashion editorial modeling (runway too). I was wondering if I can apply to agencies in toronto because that is where the major fashion market in canada is. Do they accept models who don't live in their city? Would we be able to work something out? And do you have any suggestions on agencies that are near me that are GOOD? I have wanted this for a long time so I am not going to give up. -xoxo Born2shop

No comments:

Post a Comment