Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I don't wana lose him instead i wanna have him??? HELP?

So there is a guy(my crush) called 4 days ago and we talked talked and suddenly he said brb(be Right back) and put the phone as hold and i waited waited and fall asleep and when i woke up i see that he called me 3 4 times after i slept that night and i should have called to say sorry i fell asleep i thought its not really big deal and i didn't knew i should have....so now 4 days passed we never talked after that but now i tried to call him and said sorry blah blah text ed him and believe it or not he didn't answer none ...i called Alto but he never pick up;;;; i am really SAD and dying inside i really need him but i know it was my fault to make far from me :((( plea see any advice is helpful and I WANT TO KNOW TO ACT WITH LIKE THESE KIND OF GUY SS??? what should i do

No comments:

Post a Comment