Thursday, July 14, 2011

My brazilian Boa is acting weird help?

I have a pretty young BRB, & today I tried to feed him and he wouldn't eat I feed him every 7 days. this is my third time feeding him would've been 4th. He usually hides under the coconut fiber but today he came out and was going all over the tank. He also has dirt around his mouth and he was stretching his mouth too. I finally after like hours of moving around alot hid under this peice of bamboo thing for him to hide in. What could be wrong? Am I over reacting? I tried taking off some dirt from his mouth but he got in defense mode...I have the humdifier on and the light ... I had an infared bulb .. but I barley dropped it and it broke. sooo i'll be getting that tmorw. It's been like 1week since it broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment