Sunday, July 17, 2011

Need help asap....boy problems . please :'(?

My boyfriend and I just broke up last week. We agreed that for now, we should be friends, and see how it is in like...a month. It wasn't bad, we just agreed that we don't really see each other, however in the week before that, he was kind of avoiding me. I don't know if it was on purpose or if I was just being paranoid. Well, we're just a little bit awkward now...we talk sometimes, and its been getting better. He just chatted me and we talked for a few minutes... I said I miss him and we talked (very very very) briefly about the breakup. I changed the subject, he replied and said "Hey, I'll brb." Its been about 45 minutes and he hasn't come back online. I'm just really confused because HE was the one who chatted ME. And now, my friend Sarah said that he told her he just likes me as a friend (owwie ow ow. that's pretty painful.) I just have no idea what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment