Friday, July 15, 2011

Should i play the game?

She may like you, but while I was reading this it seemed like she didn't want to talk to you. It sounded like all excuses... I think if you don't care that much, then just give her some space, maybe she thinks you guys are together like talking too much. But if are like"OK, what's up?" The call her up and say ' Why haven't you been answering anything or talking to me, seriously whats going on???" Mabye she found someone else and she doesn't want them to know that she has a very good relationship with someone else... But, I think you should call her and ask straight up. Good luck, hope this helps! ( Oh, can you choose a best answer? I don't mean mine, just choose one, cause it's really long to read.. so somebody should deserve best answer!! I know I probably shouldn't ask that, but who cares! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment