Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is the University of Phoenix legit?

I have been thinking about going. There's been a lot in my life going on and now it's all really slowed down. I feel like maybe it all is so that I can accomplish something. Maybe it's going back to college. I've been wanting to study herbology and astral sciences more. I'm 19. I just don't want to get sucked into the debt thing that so many college students are. But I want to learn more, maybe become more professional in my fields of interest. I can learn a lot on my own, but my angels have been telling me to full steam ahead toward my dreams... but I'm not sure how seeing as to moving out into a camper in the middle of nowhere and living in peace takes money, which I have none of at this point in time... Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment